If you intend to take part in a course for the first time, OR, if your previous certificate in Lifeguarding has passed it’s validity date, you are a New Candidate.
The full course fee is €395, and you can select from the menu what amount you would like to pay now.
- Course must be paid for in full, 14 working days in advance of the first day of course.
- Due to limited space on each course and to the purchase of material for the candidate prior to the course, there are NO REFUNDS on deposits.
- Full course fee is nonrefundable if cancellation is less than 7 working days in advance of course start date.
- Before making a booking, please make sure you can attend your preferred date – and have also read the course pre-requisites.
- To save on transactions you also have the option of paying full course fee.
Be 16 years of age, and must be able to meet the following basic fitness criteria:
– Jump/dive into deep water.
– Swim 400m in a recommended time of 7mins 30 secs.
– Swim 200m continuously on their front and back.
– Run at least 400m.
– Surface dive up to 2m
– Surfed a minimum of 3 times
– Jump / dive into deep water.
– Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds.
– Swim 50 metres continuously side stroke.
– Tread water for 30 seconds.
– Surface dive to the floor of the pool.
– Climb out unaided without ladder / steps and where the pool design permits.