AED Trainer Assessor
AED Trainer Assessors are responsible for the delivery of RLSS UK AED qualifications throughout the UK, Ireland and overseas.
Qualifying as a RLSS UK AED Trainer Assessor allows you to deliver the 4 hour standalone AED course as well as the bolt on AED module for the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work courses.
- Course must be paid for in full, 14 working days in advance of the first day of course.
- Due to limited space on each course and to the purchase of material for the candidate prior to the course, there are NO REFUNDS on deposits.
- Full course fee is nonrefundable if cancellation is less than 7 working days in advance of course start date.
- Before making a booking, please make sure you can attend your preferred date – and have also read the course pre-requisites.
- To save on transactions you also have the option of paying full course fee.
Be one of the following: a current RLSS UK: Pool Lifeguard Trainer Assessor, First Aid Trainer Assessor, Beach Lifeguard Trainer Assessor, Lifesaving Trainer Assessor.
Hold one of the following: a current: RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, RLSS UK National Beach Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid at Work Certificate or Life Support 3.
Hold current RLSS UK Membership.