Royal lifesaving Society National pool lifeguard revision aid
There are so many reasons i have chosen to use the RLSS as the governing body for my courses, and yet again the have exceeded expectations.
- They are currently at the fore front of lifeguarding in the world and they are always updating their information with improved ways of doing things.
- They streamline and simplify all aspects of the lifeguards job so as that full care and attention is given to all customers coming to the leisure centre.
- Currently they are working on a 2 man spinal board which will be on all courses with Atlantic coast lifeguards as soon as it arrives next year.
- And the reason for this blog update: they have brought out a great NEW REVISION PAGE for all candidates taking part in the national pool lifeguard. If you are a lifeguard and want to test your skills all you have to do is log on and try. It saves all your work so you can try and beat yourself on old results.
- Its perfect for new candidates as you can see what you will learn on all courses.
- REGISTER TODAY! https://ongoingtandca.org.uk/lifeguard-revision-area/login.php
Every trainer in RLSS has a a standard to follow and very strict guidelines, if you are on a course and are not happy contact RLSS TODAY! https://www.rlss.org.uk