Become a BEACH Lifeguard Trainer Assessor
Beach Lifeguard Trainer Assessors are responsible for the delivery of the National Vocational Beach Lifeguard Qualification (NVBLQ).
If you are an experienced Beach Lifeguard then this should be the next step in your career.
What does it involve?
- To become a Beach Lifeguard Trainer Assessor you will have to attend a Six day course.
- If successful on the course you will leave as a Probationary RLSS Beach Lifeguard Trainer Assessor.
- The probationary period is a maximum of two years from course completion. You will then be allocated a National Trainer Assessor or a Mentor.
What does each day involve?
- Day 1 – Train the Trainer
- Day 2 – Train the Assessor
- Day 3 – CPR and First Aid
- Day 4 – NVBLQ Qualification Syllabus
- Day 5 – NVBLQ Qualification Syllabus
- Day 6 – NVBLQ Qualification Syllabus
What are the pre entry requirements ?
Every candidate attending a Beach Lifeguard Trainer Assessor course must:
- Be 18 years of age
- Be a member of the Royal Life Saving Society
- Hold a full National Vocational Beach Lifeguard Qualification (NVBLQ)
- Location: Bundoran, Co.Donegal
- Course dates: 27/28 Feb & 01/02/03/04 March 2017
- Closing date: 10 Feb 2017
- Cost: 650.00
- Booking: www.atlanticcoastlifeguards.com